Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Issue #16 The Secret Space Program/Breakaway Civilization Conference

In this issue I will attempt to cover as best as possible the Secret Space Program/Breakaway Civilization Conference, that took place in San Mateo, CA over the weekend. I say attempt, because this is a blog, not a 800 lb. book. That would only be Volume 1 anyway. So here goes, with the best short version I can give you.

Before I start, I want to say a special thanks to one of the speakers, and a very good personal friend, Mr. Robert Morningstar...your kind words about me at the conference were more than any friend could ever ask! So, without further ado...

The conference opened right on time at 8:45 with the M.C., Mr. Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice Radio fame at the helm. His insightful questions throughout both days really helped to connect the dots between all the different speakers presentations. It was really an honor to meet him!


Henrik Palmgren

The first speaker to start off the conference was Mr. Mark McCandlish, an accomplished aerospace illustrator who gave a dynamic presentation on Alien Reproduction Vehicles and Zero Point Energy.


Mark McCandlish

Mark McCandlish was followed by Mr. Michael Schratt, who I'm sure many of you know from MUFON's hit show on The History Channel, Hangar 1. Michael's presentation had some fantastic graphics to go along with it, and anyone wishing to see most of the conference via my photos, can see them on my Facebook page. His presentation covered not just some of the amazing aircraft our military is using, but also ARV (Alien Reproduction Vehicles), and UFOs!


Michael Schratt

As great as that was, the event kicked up another notch with Mr. Joseph P. Farrell after the lunch break. For anyone who is a fan of Joseph, and I think there might be one or two, his presentation was delivered with all the style and panache that one can expect from him every time! It is truly amazing to be able to listen to him as he ties his information together in a way that everyone can follow and understand. One of the great researchers, his presentation left everyone looking forward to his upcoming presentation the next day.


Joseph P. Farrell

Next up was Mr. Robert Morningstar, with his presentation "Who's Minding The Moon", which although he experienced some technical issues, was still full of incredible information, and startling photos! The picture of the "Tower", 365.78 miles away from the moon rover, leaves one stunned with the sheer size and magnitude of such an object!


Robert Morningstar

After Robert's presentation, the video "Zero Point" was played for the audience to a warm reception. I highly recommend that everyone see this movie when it becomes available!

After the dinner break the conference resumed with the "Round Table", which for the first night consisted of: Joseph P. Farrell, Mark McCandlish, Steve Bassett...WHOOPS! Did I just say Steve Bassett? That's right! What a treat it was to have him there to talk briefly, and answer questions during Q & A. But the panel would not have been complete without the addition of Henrik Palmgren, Michael Schratt, and Robert Morningstar! The interaction between such an insightful group was fantastic to witness! I could not stay for all of the Q & A session, but what I heard of it was great!


Steve Bassett


Round Table, Day One

Henrik started day two off with his usual energy and brilliance! He was a wonderful MC and his questions really helped tie everything together.


Day Two Opening With Henrik Palmgren

The first speaker was Mrs. Catherine Austin Fitts, who I must say impressed me as being WAY smarter than I could ever hope to be! That she could explain the financial web that is financing the breakaway civilization in a way that I could understand is just plain amazing.


Catherine Austin Fitts


After Catherine's revealing presentation, Mr. Jon Rappoport was up to discuss what we all can do to bring attention to all the aspects that we discussed during the conference. His delivery is such that I wasn't sure if we were listening to a really good stand-up comedian, or someone with some next-level information who was trying to impart it in a manner that wouldn't cause us all to run for cover. Which really when you think about how badly each and every one of us is getting screwed over this, nails it on the head. Thanks Jon, I know I shook your hand and told you what I thought then, but I got to say it again, great job!


Jon Rappoport

After lunch, we were all mesmerized by Richard Dolan's engaging presentation. If you don't think there is a chance that there is a secret space program going on, or a "breakaway" civilization being financed, then I suggest you get his latest book; "UFOs for the 21st Century Mind". That will get you up to date, and perhaps then you will understand better the scope of what is really going on. This is one of those "Foundation" books that I recommend to everyone.


Richard Dolan

After Richard, Joseph P. Farrell returned to follow up with another presentation that included his "Tower of Babel" theory, which I must say, I love! He was every bit as engaging and brilliant on day two, and in fact, when I got home I ordered two of his books just so I could catch up on his topics! I was fortunate enough to have time to talk to Joseph too about the SLO UFO case...you should have seen his smile when he saw the photographs and the FOIA responses I have so far...golden moment! But I digress...


Joseph P. Farrell

Carol Rosin was the last speaker of the conference, and she delivered a powerful oratory on the importance of us keeping weapons out of space, which if you think about it just makes sense. For those not familiar, Mrs. Rosin used to work with Werner Von Braun, and was also an executive in the aerospace industry. Her thoughtful insights were a shining beacon to all of us there, and her petition to keep weapons out of space is something I will be posting on my Facebook page, and the MUFON Tri-County page(s).


Carol Rosin

The second nights "Round Table" consisted of: Richard Dolan, Joseph P. Farrell, Catherine Austin Fitts, Carol Rosin, Jon Rappoport, and Henrik Palmgren. The spirit of importance was imparted to all of us, to go out and educate everyone as to the reality...yes the reality, of what is going on, and how important it is that we all come together to work towards change.


Round Table Night Two


As all attendees to this year's conference agree, this was the best one in year's! As it was my first official conference, all I can say is that I can't wait for the next one, and now I am all fired up for Contact in the Desert in August!

 I hope you all enjoyed this weeks installment as much as I did! Don't forget to like, share, print, frame in gold, and whatever else it is you kids do these days...most importantly though; talk to each other. Open a line of communication with those around you. Don't be afraid to be that light in the dark. Change comes one person at a time. Be the change.











No comments:

Post a Comment